Jina Dove Woven Fabric
This small-scale diamond design, with its geometric weave makes a superb coordinate. Ideal for use on curtains, blinds and upholstery. Produced using 100% Repreve yarn from recycled plastic bottles using less water and energy than virgin polyester, and available in six colourways.
Fabric is cut to order and is therefore non-returnable.
- Fabric type: Woven
- Composition: 100% Repreve Recycled Polyester
- Usage: Curtains & blinds, upholstery* and soft furnishings
- Usable width: 143cm
- Minimum order 1 metre – sold in 10cm increments
- Vertical pattern repeat: 2.25cm
- Horizontal pattern repeat: 2.1cm
- Pattern match: Straight
- Upholstery* grade: 40000 rubs. Suitable for heavy use (see note on fire retardancy below)
- Care instructions: Dry clean only
- We have yet to find a plastic alternative for shipping fabric orders and until we do orders are despatched in protective film that is 100% recycled and recyclable.
*Fabric to be upholstered onto furniture in the UK must be flame retardant. Please email [email protected] or call 0330 055 2996 for further information or help with FR treatment.
Colours on screen may vary from the actual fabric – we recommend ordering a sample.
Fabric is cut especially to your length and is therefore non-returnable.
Delivery 2-4 working days by courier
Free delivery on orders of £195 or more
For Fabric orders under £195, the delivery charge is £9.95
UK Remote Areas:
For delivery times and costs please click here
For delivery times and costs please email [email protected]
or call +44 (0)330 055 2996