Kali Mineral Woven Fabric
This smart woven check is an ideal choice for curtains, blinds, cushions and accent furniture. Available in four colourways including this duck egg, pair this fabric with its coordinating stripe, Fayola. Both produced on softly brushed responsibly sourced cotton.
Fabric is cut to order and is therefore non-returnable.
- Fabric type: Woven
- Composition: 100% BCI Cotton
- Usage: Curtains & blinds, upholstery* and soft furnishings
- Usable width: 134.5cm
- Minimum order 1 metre – sold in 10cm increments
- Vertical pattern repeat: 5.8cm
- Horizontal pattern repeat: 5.5cm
- Pattern match: Straight
- Upholstery* grade: 40000 rubs. Suitable for heavy use (see note on fire retardancy below)
- Care instructions: Dry clean only
- We have yet to find a plastic alternative for shipping fabric orders and until we do orders are despatched in protective film that is 100% recycled and recyclable.
*Fabric to be upholstered onto furniture in the UK must be flame retardant. Please email [email protected] or call 0330 055 2996 for further information or help with FR treatment.
Colours on screen may vary from the actual fabric – we recommend ordering a sample.
Fabric is cut especially to your length and is therefore non-returnable.
Delivery 2-4 working days by courier
Free delivery on orders of £195 or more
For Fabric orders under £195, the delivery charge is £9.95
UK Remote Areas:
For delivery times and costs please click here
For delivery times and costs please email [email protected]
or call +44 (0)330 055 2996